Thermal Cameras for Drones
Workswell WIRIS 2nd gen is currently the most state-of-the-art thermal imaging system designed for commercial unmanned aerial vehicles, so called drones. It is a compact system that combines a thermal camera, a digital camera (set to a visible spectrum), and a processor unit that has possibility to record radiometric data with a digital HDMI output, all in one case.
Workswell WIRIS 2nd gen is a revolutionary product in its category, mainly due to the real-time control by a standard RC radio transmitter directly on the drone, providing many options. Using one button only, it is possible to remotely save fully radiometric imaging data (single pictures and also videos), to change temperature scale settings, measurement parameters (emissivity and apparent reflected temperature), temperature alarms, etc. The system is unique because of these possibilities.
Workswell CorePlayer software for measured data analysis, reports creation, etc. is delivered together with the system. Workswell ThermoFormat software is used for batch editing and export of the pictures (for example in order to create 3D models).
Workswell WIRIS 2nd gen thermal imaging system is being supplied with either 336×256 (WIRIS 336) or 640×512 (WIRIS 640) resolution; you may choose from different objective lenses – see table of lenses.
There is a dedicated web page that contains extensive technical information and description of the system usage possibilities on our website, see: www.drone-thermal-camera.com
- Resolution: up to 640 x 512px
- Temperature scale: -25°C to +150°C, -40°C to +550°C, +1 500°C on request
- Temperature sensitivity: up to 30 mK
- Accuracy: ± 2% or ± 2°C
- Weight: 400g
- External memory – USB Flash disk
- Internal memory: 32GB
- Calibration: Yes inc. certificate
- CAN bus
- Recording fully radiometric data, recording radiometric videos and pictures
- Full operational control by a standard RC controller during the flight mode, i.e. possibility to change emissivity, temperature scale, alarms, and all other parameters conceivable
- A camera in a visible spectrum and recording of classic pictures together with every thermogram is integrated in the system.
- Digital zoom
- Option to connect to GPS and to save GPS coordinates for each thermogram
- Option of thermography photogrammetry and possibility to create thermographic 3D models
- Workswell CorePlayer software for analysis of collected data and creation of reports
- Precise calibration, including GAIN and FFC calibration
- Workswell WIRIS 2nd gen
- Selected objective lens attached to the thermal camera
- Calibration certificate
- USB flash disk 32GB
- HDMI cable
- Servo cables for modelers (PWM)
- Power cord
- Workswell CorePlayer software license
- Durable transport case
Company Tel: 073-2000250
Direct Tel: 073-2000208
Direct Tel: 073-2000224
Direct Tel: 073-2000237