Posted on February 07 2018
Galil announce the EDD-3701x is officially out of Beta!
Below are the features of this line of slave drives. All other details and pricing information can be found on the website:
- Single-axis EtherCAT drive with optional servo or stepper motor drive in compact enclosure:
- EDD-37012 —3 Phase Brushed/brushless sine drive; 10 A cont., 15 A peak, 20-80 VDC
- EDD-37016—Stepper drive; 1.4 A/phase, 12-30 VDC
- EDD-37017—Microstep drive; 6 A/phase, 20-80 VDC and 2 Phase Brushless sine drive; 10 A cont., 15 A peak,20-80 VDC
- Cyclic Synchronous Position mode (CSP) and Cyclic Synchronous Torque mode (CST)
- Two daisy-chainable EtherCAT ports:
- One USB port (used for configuration).
- Encoder feedback up to 15 MHz. Quadrature standard; SSI, and BiSS options. Main and auxiliary encoder inputs
- PID compensation with velocity and acceleration feedforward, integration limits, notch filter and lowpass filter
- Optically isolated forward and reverse limit inputs and homing input
- 8 uncommitted, isolated digital inputs and 4 digital isolated outputs
- High speed position latch and output compare (pulse on position)
- 2 uncommitted analog inputs and 1 analog output
- 16-bit analog input option available
- Dimensions: - EDD-37012/37016/37017-BOX: 3.9"×5.0×1.5"
- Custom hardware and firmware options available
Company Tel: 073-2000290