Oldham TypeRecipient of the 1991 Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry Good Design Award
- Oldham type flexible coupling
- Slippage between hubs and spacer allows high parallel and angular misalignments
- Minimized load on shaft caused by misalignments
- Simple configuration enables ease of assembly
- Excellent electrical insulation
- Operational temperature: -20?~80?
- Finished products featuring two different end bore diameters available in stock.
The protruded spacer design enables high allowable angular misalignment and minimized load on shafts.
- Oldham coupling with no protrusions feature low allowable misalignment (1~1.5°) due to interference between the spacer and hubs at the proximity of A bending moment is generated as well. The MOL series features a high maximum angular misalignment (3°), enabled by the protrusions which act as points of support. No bending moment is generated and the shaft load is minimized.
We also manufacture a compact oldham type coupling
More information about the manufacturer >> NBK oldham type