Pneumatically Controlled Magnets
Ixtur manufactures a wide range of pneumatically controlled magnets ranging from 6 kg to 180 kg WLL. The function of the magnets is based on neodymium permanent magnet.
Ixtur pneumatically controlled magnets:
- Excellent size to gripping capacity ratio
- Easy control by compressed air
- Suitable for robot grippers of pick and place applications
- Optimal for robotics, other industrial automation, lifting and workholding
- Maintenance free
- Keep their magnetic state in case of lost air pressure
- MAP and MRP series allow handling of wide range of load shapes and sizes
In addition to the pneumatic magnets, Ixtur has Automatic Lifting Magnet LI-120 and battery-powered automatic lifting beams.
LI-120 is an electrically controlled, battery-operated magnet that has automatic ON/OFF operation. The automatic operation enables good ergonomics and working with loads in areas of limited access.
Automatic Ixtur lifting beams are battery-operated and don’t need any power source from the crane. The beams are quick to take into use and easy to move from a crane to another.
For More Information: Ixtur
Company Tel: 073-2000250
Direct Tel: 073-2000224
Direct Tel: 073-2000243
Direct Tel: 073-2000219