TPM+ Rotary Servo Actuators
More productive – more efficient – more precise
With the servo actuator TPM+ , precision planetary gearboxes and synchronous servo motors,
are integrated without a clutch for a unit that is flexible in its application.
Customers appreciate its power, torque and torsional rigidity in a more compact space.
Short overall lengths, high power-density and smooth operation,
along with practical, graduated performance settings –
help promote operating efficiency and cost of ownership.
The technical features:
- High torque up to 10.000 Nm.
- Space-saving due to compact design with lowest dimensions.
- Gearbox TP+ 300 and 500 with all ratios.
- Option for strengthened output bearing (special gear housing)
Motors of the 220 series –
- 220 B: stall torque 13 Nm, maximum torque 44 Nm.
- 220 D: stall torque 27 Nm, maximum torque 88 Nm.
- 220 H: stall torque 67 Nm, maximum torque 165 Nm
- Heidenhain EnDat Single/Multiturn Encoder.
- Sick-Stegmann Hiperface® Single/Multiturn Encoder.
- Optional with holding brake 72 Nm
Configuration and sizes:
- Range of TPM+004 up to TPM+500.
Option for right angled configuration.